Check out My Books!

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Billionaire Domination Serials?



      

     So, my cousin, Alexandra Rowan, has also thrown her hat into the world of the sex/romance e-book serials. And, since I know a lot of my readers are heterosexual women, I figured it can’t hurt to bring it up on the blog. “His Commanding Touch” is the first instalment of The Billionaire’s Bedmate series. I was sceptical at first because I figured it was too much like Fifty Shades of Grey (which I gave up on after just a few pages).
     My cousin really surprised me, though. There’s more meat to this than I expected and I think she’ll come up with something great. The good news is that she’s hard at work on the second instalment. The description is below if you’re interested in taking a gander.......

When Charity Moore receives a note from her billionaire boss, Christopher Remington, requesting her company after work, her curiosity is piqued. She has seen him at headquarters but never met him face to face. As it turns out, he knows her every dream and desire and knows how to make them come true. And, just when she thinks her time in his company cannot get any hotter, he cranks up the dial. Still, she is a smart woman who wants to know why she has been chosen. But Christopher’s reasons are cryptic and she’ll do anything to get to the bottom of it.

This sizzling hot billionaire erotica story features graphic depictions of sexual acts including fingering, oral sex, bondage, bdsm and so much more. Do not download if you are under 18.


No comments:

Post a Comment