Check out My Books!

Thursday 28 June 2012

Translators Needed!


     I’m expanding, folks! And I want you and your friends to be part of it! I’m working toward expanding my line of erotic titles into multiple foreign languages. First, I’d like to see my most popular titles translated and proceed from there. Currently, Pounding my Professor is being translated into Spanish and will be available for Spanish readers worldwide very shortly. I’m very excited about that.
     For now, I’m seeking translators for Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch and Portuguese (though not necessarily in that order). Let’s call this creative entrepreneurship. That’s Scott Nicholson’s term and I really like it.
     I’m offering 20% royalties for what will be a joint-project, which I truly believe will benefit the translator in the long run. Royalties will be paid as long as the story is available as an eBook. These are short stories, so it isn’t a huge, time-consuming undertaking.
     If you or someone you know is willing and able to do the work, then by all means step forward! Contact me at donovanstarr123 (at) gmail (dot) com and we can work something out. This would also be good work for college students who are looking to earn a few bucks.

Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment