Check out My Books!

Monday 28 May 2012

Man of the Week: Trent Edwards


     So, Trent Edwards is our very first Man of the Week. Why? It helps that I’ve had a crush on him forever. He’s also got a hot guy name: Trent! But what makes Trent such a beautiful man? Well, he’s sported numerous looks from the buzz cut to the faux-hawk and Bieber mop, but he’s almost always worn perfectly-groomed facial hair. Is he gay? I don't know. One can always hope. I don't think he has a girlfriend.
     Shirtless pics of Trent Edwards are a rarity, but I did see a football combine video of him in just a pair of speedos—and only a pair of speedos—in which he showed off a ripped body complete with a treasure trail! Sadly, I can no longer find this video on the net, though I’ve got a darn good memory.
     I’ve spent enough time admiring beautiful men to know that the hotness of some of them plummets the moment they open their mouths. In order words, they show themselves to be ignorant, dumb, a jerk or all of the above. Not so with Trent. This is a guy who declined to play football in his first year at Stanford because he wanted to concentrate on his studies. Also, I met him in 2008 and can vouch for the fact that he is nice, polite and a perfect gentleman, not to mention that he was very sweet and generous to the children who were around him.
     Want to know more about Trent? He was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in 2007. In fact, I was present for his very first game as starting quarterback, which was a 17-14 win over the New York Jets. I’m a big Bills fan, but perhaps an even bigger Trent fan, so you can imagine my heartbreak when Buffalo released him in 2010. He quickly found a home on the Jacksonville Jaguars roster where he finished out the year. He was cut by the Oakland Raiders in training camp the next year and was essentially out of football for the season. This year, he was signed to a one year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles where he will be a backup to Michael Vick. Here’s to your success, Trent. You’re sexy as hell and a good person and deserve the best.
     By the way, I couldn’t give Trent Edwards a Man of the Week post without adding a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure.






No comments:

Post a Comment